Fragrant Provence is explored on foot.
This walking tour explores Roman ruins, vineyards, and rows of fig and olive trees.
Day 1 AVIGNON
Day 2 AVIGNON
Day 3 BONNIEUX
We explore the ruined fortress of Buoux and surrounding farm country. We continue to our hotel near the
hilltop village of Bonnieux for dinner and overnight.
We walk a distance of 9-10 miles along paths/tracks. There are 2 steep hills in the morning and
2 short hills in the afternoon.
Day 4 BONNIEUX
We walk a distance of 9-10 miles along paths/tracks/roads. There is one hill in the afternoon.
Day 5 ROUSSILLON
Day 6 ROUSSILLON
We visit Fontaine de Vaucluse, Cabrières d'Avignon for lunch, and return to Roussillon for
our Farewell Dinner.
We walk a distance of 10 miles along stony paths/tracks. There is a challenging hill in the
morning and moderate hills in the afternoon.
Day 7 FINAL DAY
* 6 Nights lodging in beautiful luxury hotels & charming inns
* All breakfasts, picnic lunches, and dinners (wines are served every night)
* Support van, which accompanies the group (also stocked with plenty of nutritious
* Baggage transportation to and from your room each night
* Expertise and services of bilingual trip leaders
* Detailed route instructions & maps with orientation meetings everyday
* All special events, private tours and entrances into historical sites
* All gratuities for baggage, porters & hotel service
* Transportation from initial rendezvous to final drop-off
* Price: $2,395 per person, double occupancy for 6 nights/7 days
* Single Supplement: $385
* Dates: April 24 - 30, May 22 - 28, June 19 - 25, September 11-17, October 2 - 8
* Pre and Post Trip Arrangements: As experts of France, we are
able to provide you with assistance for any travel before and after your trip.
* French Walking Tours reserves the right to vary the trip itinerary according
to changes in circumstances.