The pre-school program is offered at the Huntington location
The program exposes two and three year old children to a variety of social and educational situations.
Our monthly calendars
(pdf file*) outline planned
activities and learning experiences and encourage parents to participate. Typical daily activties include
- story time
- arts and crafts
- time in our reading/writing center
- time in our computer center
- music time
- supervised free play, both in the classroom and, weather permitting, the beautiful, park-like
The pre-school program is available from two to five days a week as a
- full day program from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- morning program from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for viewing pdf files.